California Consumer Protection Act
The California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) applies to California residents only.
We take your privacy seriously. We use your personal data to deliver services to you and customize your experience. But we also share data in ways that may be considered a sale of personal information under the CCPA. The groups we share your information with include:
- Our brand partners who may send special offers of interest to you.
- Third-party service providers who assist us with processing payments, fulfilling orders, delivering marketing services and facilitating personalized experiences to make your experience with Holiday Inn Club Vacations easy.
- First and Last Name
- State of Residence
- Phone Number
- Email Address
We will act upon Opt-Out Requests within 15 days of receipt and will notify you when the request has been processed.
Once you make an Opt-Out Request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sharing. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sharing at any time by sending us a message or resubmitting your information.
After your Opt-Out Request is processed:
- You will still receive cookies that are essential to the function of the website;
- You will still see advertising, but it may not be targeted and may not be relevant to you; and
- We will still share your personal data with our service providers and suppliers to provide the services on our web site.
Note: This is not a request to unsubscribe from marketing communications.